Your .NET applications may experience database or storage bottlenecks due to growth in data volume, session volume/length or size of objects. Learn how to remove bottlenecks and scale your .NET applications using distributed caching.
This talk covers:
• Quick overview of scalability bottlenecks in .NET applications.
• Description of distributed caching and how it solves response time issues.
• Where you can use distributed caching in your application(s).
• Some important features in a distributed cache.
• Hands-on examples using a distributed cache.