• E-Signature Pioneer: Founded in 1992, eSignLive (formerly Silanis Technology) introduced the world’s first out of the box, e-signature software.
• VASCO: eSignLive is part of VASCO Data Security International, Inc. – a leader in digital security solutions and services with more than 10,000 customers across 100 countries.
• Financially Stable: The company has enjoyed a 21% Compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the last 11 years and over 50 consecutive quarters of profitability. (NASDAQ VDSI)
• Offices and Support: VASCO employees more than 500+ employees across 17+ global offices.
• Best Kept Secret: eSignLive is the white-labeled solution behind some of the world’s leading brands, including IBM, BMW, Wells Fargo and RBC Royal Bank.
• Trusted for Consumer Transactions: eSignLive is being used by 9 out of the top 20 banks, and 8 out of the top 15 insurance providers in North America.
• Military-Grade Security: The U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff and U.S. Army have been using eSignLive to securely sign their mission-critical documents for 20 years and 12 years respectively.