The search world is all about social graphing today. Just look at Google's quick results sidebar when you search for a local business. You see a picture of the business, rating/reviews, hours, menu and more. Structured SEO data can help you define and shape what is shown about your site on search results.
This talks is intended to help people understand how to apply Structured data to a website and then implement this with a minimum of technical skill.
This talk covers:
- Why you should be using structured data
- An overview of what structured data is
- A dive into the Schema.org standard and how Search Engines expect this to be embedded into a site.
- A short example of how this was used in the DukeHealth.org site
- A how to on using the Metatag and Schema.org Metatag modules to add structured data to your site.
- A very quick look at how to go beyond what these can do using code.